Frequently Asked Questions
LifeTree is pleased to offer this handy brochure answering several frequently asked questions such as
- What is palliative care?
- When should food and water be withheld?
- What is terminal sedation?
- Should I sign a living will?
- Should I be an organ donor?
The brochure also includes, for Catholics:
- the complete response from the Vatican to questions from the US Conference of Catholic Bishops concerning artificial nutrition and hydration
- A wallet-sized card expressing a will to live in case of emergency.
Click here to download the brochure, which is designed to print on a standard sheet of paper (8 1/2" x 11", landscape).
Don't have Adobe Reader? Click here to download and install.
© 2008 LifeTree, Inc.
March 7, 2008 23:53